Wednesday, June 10, 2009

We're MOVING!!!

It finally happened - they offered Husband the Job! I'm so relieved. Of course, this means a whole new slew of stressors...but I can handle this! These are happy things to be stressed about!

I interviewed for a job, and got the offer...I'm just not so sure. The hours are horrible (noon to 8:30, M-F with a few Saturdays thrown in every once in a while) and the pay is worse than what I make now. It would be a really awesome job (utilizing my education and job experience), but I would never see my husband and I wouldn't be able to be very involved with the church or community. I'm pretty sure I'm going to say 'thanks, but no thanks.'

We found a house! House...3 bedrooms, 1.5 baths, huge living room, newly remodelled bathroom, laundry room, garage, fenced yard (puppy will LOVE that!), large covered porch...I love it! It was practically built for us. Half of the flooring is hardwood. We're so incredibly excited about it.

We even found a church there - already!

If you have any large boxes...please send them my way!

No comments: